sábado, 12 de dezembro de 2009

diamonds and rust


Well, I'll be damned
Here comes your ghost again
But that's not unusual
It's just that the moon is full
And you happened to call
And here I sit
Hand on the telephone
Hearing a voice I'd known
A couple of light years ago
Heading straight for a fall

We both know what memories can bring

Now you're telling me you're not nostalgic
Then give me another word for it
You who are so good with words
And at keeping things vague
'Cause I need some of that vagueness now
It's all come back too clearly
Yes, I once loved you dearly
And if you're offering me diamonds and rust
I've already paid

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

it's amazing how i can relate to what you write.

it's amazing how you write with what i relate to.


you have a gift

words are powerfull

and yours are a prove of that.


"miss the outline of your back"